dimanche, juillet 24, 2005

How nasty! How fuckin' stupid!

Do you Ebay?

If not, don't.
If yes, you will probably have some compassion for the absolute trivial and non-spectacular tale I have to tell.

I am at Ebay. I have a profile of 271 positives, with just one negative from more than a year ago. Now I have 2 negatives.

The story is told very quickly:
I had some plastic figures to sell. For one Euro. One bidder. I send the figurines, before I even got the money. I sended an invoice via Ebay. Then I received a message from him, that he did not get my bank reference. Sended it again. Nothing. And now, a negative saying that I never got in touch with him.

Can you believe this? I mean, he got the items without having to pay them in advance and then he gives me shit because he didn't get the bank-references fast enough?! And all this for a item worth ONE buck.

Well, a seccond negative in a profile with more than 200 positives is probably not dramatic. But it annoys me to know that I do have to share the planet with such jerks!!

3 commentaires:

mauser*girl a dit…

It annoys me as well when people are complete jerks on eBay. I've sold and bought a lot and you just never know who's going to be a moron.

The two things about eBay I hate the most are -

The eBay GESTAPO that keeps deleting auctions for Third Reich items, even if they have no swastikas or forbidden symbols. Apparently, you can't use "Third Reich" in the description. In other words, yeah, you can sell Nazi stuff. But you can't call it what it is or the auction gets pulled.

And people who wait to give you feedback until you give them feedback first. One time I paid someone right away, so there was no reason for them complain at all. When I got the books I had bid on, I found out they had hand written notes ALL OVER them which was not noted in the auction. So I left neutral feedback. Then they left ME negative feedback for saying the books weren't as described. >:(

JgStephan a dit…
Ce commentaire a été supprimé par un administrateur du blog.
JgStephan a dit…

eBay Gestapo :D
You couldn't say it better!

This is also very strange of some sellers the auctions gets pulled and from other sellers not. Power Seller shows often forbidden badges and these offers aren't deleted, Ebay earns well too much at these people...

A half year ago I have tried to sell a German officer jacket from the year 1939. I had removed the forbidden badges and the auction was nevertheless deleted!?! One Power Seller also had a jacket at the same time where the badges weren't removed and this auction was going on without problems.

I tried it once again, a fun bidder didn't pay and an inferior bidder has bought the jacket. eBay made a mistake and debited the selling charges twice and I had great problems.

By this trouble, however, I have met a very nice person. ;)