samedi, juillet 23, 2005

I should learn swedish!

I just went at this obscure "Blog Thing" - a inestimable resource for all bloggers who really don't know what to write in todays Blog. And I found out, that I should learn swedish. Funny enough, its not totally beyond any sense. I do like that country. I like IKEA stuff, Astrid Lindgren and Moose. So then... Skol!

You Should Learn Swedish

Fantastisk! You're laid back about learning a language - and about life in general.
Peaceful, beautiful Sweden is ideal for you... And you won't even have to speak perfect Swedish to get around!

3 commentaires:

mauser*girl a dit…

Mine said I should learn Spanish...

JgStephan a dit…

"You Should Learn Spanish"
I say I should learn sensibly English first time. ;)

Thank you for your comment in my Blog.
I like your art. Mauser*Girl has given me the link to your site some months ago and I added it to the favorites.

Diana Kennedy a dit…

Olé, Mauser*Girl and Stephan! ;)