mardi, août 23, 2005

Not 100% liberal

Fllowing Mauser*girls Link, I just took the test to find out if I am more liberal or more conservatove. This is what came out:










Your Political Profile



Overall: 10% Conservative, 90% Liberal

Social Issues: 0% Conservative, 100% Liberal

Personal Responsibility: 25% Conservative, 75% Liberal

Fiscal Issues: 0% Conservative, 100% Liberal

Ethics: 0% Conservative, 100% Liberal

Defense and Crime: 25% Conservative, 75% Liberal


4 commentaires:

JgStephan a dit…

This is anyway a clear result Diana!
Some hours ago I was already very tired and I take the test after some hours sleep. I think of your Kennedyian test. ;)

Slim a dit…

Hmmm...
Works out that I'm 50% each way.
So am I a liberal conservative or a conservative liberal?
:)

JgStephan a dit…

Here is my test result:

Your Political Profile
Overall: 30% Conservative, 70% Liberal
Social Issues: 25% Conservative, 75% Liberal
Personal Responsibility: 25% Conservative, 75% Liberal
Fiscal Issues: 0% Conservative, 100% Liberal
Ethics: 0% Conservative, 100% Liberal
Defense and Crime: 100% Conservative, 0% Liberal

I stand more nearly to the liberal one although the conservatives are a little more pleasant to me...

Steen a dit…

Wow, check it out... I'm all over the board.

My Political Profile
Overall: 55% Conservative, 45% Liberal
Social Issues: 75% Conservative, 25% Liberal
Personal Responsibility: 50% Conservative, 50% Liberal
Fiscal Issues: 25% Conservative, 75% Liberal
Ethics: 25% Conservative, 75% Liberal
Defense and Crime: 100% Conservative, 0% Liberal

I know where my 100% conservative rating in defense and crime came from, though... Growing up, my dad was a cop. That explains it all.