samedi, août 29, 2009

Oktoberfest - Spread-Design of the Week

As you may know, I do a lot of Designs for Spreadshirt's Marketplace. I have over 300 Designs online. Since there is that neat "blog this design" feature, I will blog a design of mine every week now.
This one is adigital-trasfer Design, meanig it only works on white textiles. Normally, I do Flock-Print designs, that can be placed on every kind of colour.

 Oktoberfest



2 commentaires:

caroona a dit…

Oh, that is sooooo cute. Especially considering I am not in the least interested in anything Bavarian and would never consider visiting the Oktoberfest.

Now I have to have a look at your other designs...

Diana Kennedy a dit…

@Caroona, there's a Wicca pentacle too.

I would rather hammer a rusty nail in my eye than going to the Oktoberfest. But doing Designs for Tees is trying to match every thinkable taste.