jeudi, octobre 29, 2009

JFK calendar

Finally! The new JFK calendar is out!
2 things. It is in French. I used to make german and english Versions in the past years, but since these didn't sell well, I made myself a favor and created just the french one, because you know, it is a HUGE work and I hate doing it for nothing. Still, the calendar can be enjoyed by non-french speakers, too. After all, it's first images and dates.



You can keep track of all  minor and major pagan festivals throughout the year. At least those celebrated in JFK's world.  12 very fine drawings and a lot of little details to discover.
I got my copy today and must say that the colors and print are very fine. The calendar is ready to be put on the wall, but you'll have to make the suspension-whole yourself.



If you are looking for something really different, then this will be your choice!

Aucun commentaire: