dimanche, décembre 27, 2009

Feast is over


I was pretty happy that I could return on dieting mode today. After 3 days of holiday food I am afraid to climb on the scale. But I'll have to on December 30, because I want to know my start-weight for 2010.
Not that there were any excessive eating, but my body is so much used to very low calorie intake that it will probably not let me get away with the salmon, the Spätzle and the occasional chocolate from the tree.

Now all I have is to survive the December 31. traditional Swiss  Cheese Fondue and then I'm ready to go into new year with exercise and low energy food.

I received some nice Gifts. Most pleasant were some new clothings for my JFK Doll, made by my mom. You know, I may be an old Lady now, but Toys or Toy-Supplies are still my Idea of a very ideal Xmas Gift. ;-)



The cat in front of the Doll is Flecki.

This morning I went up at the attic, cleaning it out a bit more. I took out a lot of boxes with old catalogs for Comics and Postcards I made somewhere in 1996. Pretty accurate, huh? I packed all that stuff into the car and will bring it to the recycling Yard within the next days. Good riddance.

I love being up there, dreaming about my new room. I try to imagine where the furniture will go, how the walls will look, once they are fixed and covered with Dado. I imagine the window, how it will bring light and air into my room.

2 commentaires:

Sefarina a dit…

Es tut schon gut wieder auf den normalen Esslevel zu kommen ;-) Ich habe die Tage recht viel genascht und dafür sonst kaum gegessen, so dass ich am Ende recht schnell müde geworden bin. Scheints kommt mein Körper keine drei Tage ohne Vollwertkost zurecht, na gut zu wissen...

Viele Leute futtern sich ja durch den ganzen Dezember, mit Plätzchen und Schoki, und wenn ich dann an den Film "Supersize me" denke ist eigentlich klar, wie das ansetzen kann. Allerdings denke ich, ein paar Tage etwas mehr werden dir nicht geschadet haben ;-)

Diana Kennedy a dit…

Deine Worte in den Ohren der Götter. Ich habe es natürlich vermieden, mich durch den gesamten Dezember zu fressen, wie andere das tun, sondern eben nur diese Tage keine Kalos gerrechnet, trotzdem fürchte ich mich vor der Waage wie Sau.
Wenn Du Deine hausgemachten Pralinen mit weniger Normalfuttern augeglichen hast, wird es wohl auch bei Dir nicht so schlimm sein. Dass Du Dich aber wieder nach Vollwert sehnst, ist verständlich.