mardi, décembre 08, 2009

Give me a break


Back from Basel reloaded, in company with my mom this time. I'm pretty exhaust and looking forward to the days when hopefully, I just can leave the car where it is and stay home or go out cycling. But I still will have to go buying the Yule Tree, pay the power-bill in town and...go to the Vet with Pico.

We received a nice card from her telling us that he is due for the renewal of his rabies-vaccination.
Packing *that* cat into the carrier and drive it to the Veterinarian will be a challenge for my nerves, as usual. Sigh.

I make good progress with my film Projects. I am finishing Scene 25. Work goes on smooth and nicely.
Again, looking so much forward for calmer days. I have enough of all that driving and travelling and shopping  and administrative duties, such as the renewal of my health insurance and all that annoying stuff.



2 commentaires:

Sefarina a dit…

Ich kann dich ja sooo gut verstehen! Wie soll Frau sich kopfüber in die Arbeit stürzen wenn dauernd das Leben an der Tür kratzt ;-)

Liebe Grüße


Versicherungen...
da war doch noch was...

Magaly Guerrero a dit…

You are a busy bee my lady! And that precious feline looks extremely cozy lol.