mercredi, janvier 20, 2010

A hard day

Gribi was again very ill today. At a point that we talked with the veterinarian about coming to us for the final care. She didn't have time, because she had two emergency cases with surgeries. At the evening, Gribi calmed down and even ate a bit, so we agreed to decide on the further steps, tomorrow.

I met the Mayor today and he said that I shall take photos of my house and draw the future window on the photo. Then he will fill out the form with me and we'll send it off to the Urbanisation departement in Vittel. He was confident that the permission will be given, for my five meters space of own ground are way enough, ideed. This gave me hope. Thanks to Weidenfrau for the Reiki Help she gave me in this matter!

6 commentaires:

Mauser*Girl a dit…

I'm so sorry to hear that Gribi is not doing well, but I honestly know that he will let you know in some way when it is time for you to call the vet and make the final arrangements.

After Murphy passed away last year, one of my friends on an online board I go to told me that one leaves us so we can rescue another.

Weidenfrau a dit…

Ohweh..das mit der Katze tut mir leid zu lesen. Ich denke dann streu ich das Reiki auch auf sie mit aus..
LG
Weidenfrau

Diana Kennedy a dit…

@Mauser*Girl, Yes, this is what the Vet also said, animals will tell it by themselves.
Still, it is so hard to find the right time. Yesterday evening he went all calmer and abit better, so that I was happy we didn't act.

@Weidenfrau: Reiki für Gribi wäre mehr als willkommen und würde in dankbarkeit angenommen. Solltest Du zur besseren Konzentration Fotos brauchen, einfach auf das Tag "Gribi" unter dem Post klicken, dann kommen alle Beiträge mit ihm, wo vielfach auch Fotos dabei sind.

Sefarina a dit…

Ein krankes Tier zu haben ist schlimm, aber sich entscheiden zu müssen dem ein Ende zu setzen ist absolut furchtbar. Ich hoffe der Muckel hat noch einen haufen richtig gute schöne Tage, bevor es soweit ist.

Alles Liebe,
Sefa

Magaly Guerrero a dit…

I don't know what to say about Gribi because I know that this is a difficult time for you both. I pray the Gods give you the strength you both need.

You met the Mayor? That's something.

Diana Kennedy a dit…

@Sefarina, ja, ich wünsche Dir und Muckel noch viele schöne jahre.

@Magaly: Oh, here it's nothing special to meet the mayor. He's the man to talk to for almost every business in the village. Just like in old times.