mercredi, janvier 20, 2010

Project52 - 3: Friendship



"We are all travellers in the wilderness of this world, and the best we can find in our travels is an honest friend" said Robert Louis Stevenson. This is one of Diana's favorite quotes. Real friends are very rare. True friendship may be as scarce as true love.
As you can see on the photo, I am friend with Diana's cats, except when they try to bite my hand off ;-)
Animals can be true friends to humans, for they don't expect anything in return than your true friendship as well.
When incarnated, I had a lot of friends, many of them I did not even ever met. And from those I've known personally, not all turned out as being friends.
Animals don't care if you are rich, famous and / or good-looking when they decide to be your friend. This is why some people prefer them over humans, after a while. I still think that even tough humans can be a source of disappointment, one should never loose the idea of having true human friends as well.

Aucun commentaire: