vendredi, janvier 29, 2010

Snowstorm

Terrible Snowstorm today! Wind is howling around the house and trough the chimney. I hope this whole mess has settled down on monday, when I have to drive my mom down to the railway station.

Even Pico prefers to hide under a blanket:
But well - I can work inside the house and make good progresses on all my projects. I am doing a lot of background paintings for the film. It can be a bit boring at times, drawing again and again blue trees... But it can't be helped. Must go trough there. But sometimes, I wish I had someone who does the backgrounds. ;-)

As for the other projects, they advance as well. At least, winter is a good time for drawing work, because there's not so much outside-work to do.
Nevertheless, I start to miss the garden, too.

2 commentaires:

Sefarina a dit…

Ich drück dir die Daumen, dass es am Montag wieder besser zu fahren ist. Die Arbeit, wenn man eh nicht raus kann, geht auf jeden Fall besser von der Hand. Ein Vorteil des Winters, einer der wenigen... ;-)

Diana Kennedy a dit…

@Sefarina Danke - ein bisschen mulmig ist mir wegen Montag schon - es schneit und schneit :-/