mardi, février 02, 2010

Imbolc Night with JFK

Wow, you can say that last night was the Night of Imbolc!  - something special. It provided me a real wonderful and deeply intense dream of JFK. I will not go into details, since they are too intimate, but it was highly thrilling and was one of those dreams that leave an "echo" over weeks, making you feel different and inspired.
After a time of very few dreams with him, they got more during January, so I guessed -  or better,  hoped - that "something bigger" was going to be prepared and I was right.  He even promised me in that dream that he will give me some more and higher, soon. I am pretty excited because he always kept such promises.
This "parallel life" trough the dreams and visions is what makes me keep going. What happens there is as important to me as what happens in normal reality.

Thanks, darling! You made my day!

3 commentaires:

Sefarina a dit…

Das klingt echt spannend, und wer kann schon von sich behaupten einen ehemaligen US-Präsidenten als persönlichen Hausgeist zu haben? *g*

Liebe Grüße,
Sefa


Übrigens:
Magst du mir mal deine E-Mail-Adresse als Kommentar schreiben? (den ich natürlich nicht veröffentliche) Vielleicht können wir uns ja dann mal privater unterhalten ;-)
Ich bin nämlich langsam echt neugierig...

caroona a dit…

I am very happy for you :o) He sound really lovely.

Diana Kennedy a dit…

@Sefarina,

Ja, wobei sein Ex-Job für mich ziemlich nebensächlich ist.

@Caroona. Yes, he is lovely and I am grateful for what he gives.