samedi, février 20, 2010

Last scene of Sequence 3

Snow-rain outside today. Nevertheless, I managed to do some Yard-work in the morning. The first flowers even show out their tips, despite of the still partly frozen soil. Energy in the earth awakens and there's nothing that will stop it. 
The wind was very cold and so I couldn't stay outside too long, for my fingers got frozen. 

Inside again, I did a lot of drawing, scanning an scene-mounting for the Film. I will have sequence 3 achieved shortly. This is the last take of sequence 3: As soon as Jack has climbed out the roots of the tree, it will be done. Sequence 4 is under work, too.

4 commentaires:

President Snow a dit…

Oooooh! I cannot wait for this! I watched a few of your little films. So cute!

Diana Kennedy a dit…

@President Snow: Thaks, I hope I can achieve an english version, too.

Sefarina a dit…

Das ist so beeindruckend, dir beim Arbeiten zuzusehen :-) Wenn ich einen Durchhänger habe schau ich mir deine Fortschritte an, das motiviert mich meistens.

Alles Liebe,
Sefa

Diana Kennedy a dit…

@Sefarina: Wirklich? Na, das motiviert mich jetzt aber auch!