lundi, avril 05, 2010

End of Holidays - Thanks to Gods

First day with a bit of sunshine. I took the opportunity to make a cycle-Trip to the pond of stones. It still rests in a winterly ambient. No spring yet there. I collected some stones to put around my house flowerbeds. After home-coming, I spent an hour in the garden.

Look from the garden to the roadside. Behind the stones you can see the poles which will soon carry the barbed wire. The green "moss" in the bed is Garden Cress. Makes fine,early salads!

Down in the cemetery yard, First blossom too.


The graves - still without flowers. But the lanterns from Samhain left.

Tomorrow I will have to take the bus for Doctor Visit. I hope I can do another bit of garden work after my return. Because on Wednesday, I will travel to Basel.

Seriously, I am glad easter holidays have passed. Asshole Neighbors really didn't spare us any noise. It was a bit calmer today, after Mom's yesterday yelling at them. Because she saw that I almost had a heart failure due to the eternal stress, she decided to go kick their butts.  As for me, I wrote a letter to the mayor, complaining about the situation.
 The heart still hurts and beats way too fast. Will see that with the doc tomorrow.

11 commentaires:

Weidenfrau a dit…

das klingt aber nicht gut..alles gute dir! Soll ich dir mal wieder reiki schicken?

Mauser*Girl a dit…

I hope your doctor's appointment goes well and that it's nothing serious!

You've had so much bad luck lately with the car, and the stress with the neighbors, there's got to be good news coming along sometime!

Dryade a dit…

oh, das klingt ja gar nicht gut :-(. Pass gut auf dich auf und sieh zu das du die Nachbarn bald "los wirst" ;-)
Liebe Grüße von der Dryade, - die dir alle Daumen drückt

President Snow a dit…

I hope your heart is okay! I hate rude neighbors. Usually not too bad around here now that the people across from me moved away.

Good things should be coming soon. Bad doesn't last forever. :)

Feronia a dit…

I have been through the experience of having horrible, disruptive neighbours so I understand where you're at, Diana. But don't sacrifice your health because of it. The neighbours aren't worth it. I hope the doctor's appointment goes well and there's nothing wrong.

Gina a dit…

Looks like you’ve done a lot in the garden, Diana. I’m sorry to hear about your health problems. It’s obvious your neighbors aren’t Highly Sensitive People or they wouldn’t create such noise to bother you. Hope all goes well at your Doctor appointment.

Diana Kennedy a dit…

@Weidenfrau. Reiki wâre ganz wunderbar und sehr, sehr dankbar angenommen.

@Mauser*Girl - yes and not to forget Gribi. ButI am still hoping that things wll get fxed in a way or another.

`@Dryade: Die nachbarn loszuwerden wäre die Lôsung, (letztes jahr waren sie ganze 6 Monate weg - himmlische Ruhe!) aber nun ja, sowohl die als ich wohnen ja in eigenen Häusern und da ist es weder zu erwarten dass die so schnell wegziehen, noch kann ich wegziehen.

@President Snow; That is waht I say to myself all the time. No bad situation lats forever.

@Feronia: I try to not let the sitation drag me down, but it is so difficult, because the health simply starts to fail. If you had a neighbor who was disruptive as well, then you indeed know the problem.

@Gian: actually the Garden provides me lot of joy and solace, it really starts good this year!

Weidenfrau a dit…

ok, ich werde dann die nächsten drei abende ( ab heute versuchen um ca 19.30 zu "senden".

Diana Kennedy a dit…

@Weidenfrau: Vielen Dank!!

Sefarina a dit…

Der Nachbar über mir ist ein unhöflicher Glotzer und Trampler, ich hasse ihn wenn er nachts um drei herumspringt und mit den Türen knallt. Ich verstehe wenn du dich aufregst, das wollte ich dir einfach nur sagen...

Diana Kennedy a dit…

@Sefarin: Danke. Und viel Kraft im Umgang dem Türenknallenden Trampel.