dimanche, avril 25, 2010

Just good.

It was a real beautiful and warm day, so I could not only work in the garden and on the houseyard, but also go out cycling, wearing a T-Shirt. Collected lots of Dandelions for the rabbits. Then we ate outside with steaks grilled o the fireplace. The first time, this year. And since there was still no hoon around, it was a perfect day of spring!


Back home I could achieve a lot of drawing work, too. Funny how outside working / Sports don't really take time from drawing and creativity away: I am more productive and can work better after a good morning of physical activity.

4 commentaires:

Feronia a dit…

Sounds like a beautiful day! I think our weather is meeting in the middle somewhere at the moment - we have had some perfect autumn days too.

Weidenfrau a dit…

schön das die Ruhe anhält!

President Snow a dit…

Oooh! I love days like that!!! :D

Diana Kennedy a dit…

@All: Thanks for commenting!