jeudi, mai 27, 2010

First Step of new window

Early this morning, he worker came and installed the scaffholding. He didn't start the window-construction today, but said it would be next wednesday. Meanwhile, he took out some of the old furniture and mounted the scaffholding. It is a cool sight:


After the curious visual trouble I had yesterday, I felt exhaust and tired all day. My mom had called the doctor and he said that he will write a prescription for me to go to the hospital, see what happens. I didn't go yet, for hospitals piss me off. But if the symptom comes back, I'll have to. Some of you suggested it may be migraine. Well, I didn't have any headache.
I think it is die to the fact that I am in need for new reading and working glasses. I had a sharp sight all my life and was pretty appalled, when, 2 years ago, my eyes went so bad I couldn't draw and therefore had to go for a pair of reading glasses. Since a couple of months now, my sight has gone  worse again and even with my glasses on, I can barely work, because what I see constantly blurs away. Yesterday, I spent hours in drawing and then went on the computer and there the phenomenon happened. My eyes probably were over-worked. In addition to that, I have new nervous problems, due to the new Hoon activity.

I have a date at the eye-doctor June 7, so I will at least wait for my new glasses until I undertake new steps regarding this visual problem. It may be solved anyway.

4 commentaires:

Feronia a dit…

Take care of yourself, Diana. I think perhaps you should consider going to the hospital. I hate the damn places too but nothing is really as important as your health :)

Weidenfrau a dit…

Pass gut auf dich auf!
Reiki gefällig?

Diana Kennedy a dit…

@Weidenfrau: Oh ja, bitte! Das könnte ich jetzt sehr gut gebrauchen! herzlichen Dank!

@Feronia: If the symptom returns, I'll have no choice, indeed.

Bodecea a dit…

Mh, diese Sehstörungs-Migräne kann auch ohne oder nur wenig Kopfweh ablaufen. Danach war ich manchmal auch stundenlang KO und matschig im Kopf. Aber lass dich mal untersuchen, ich denke, das macht Sinn.

Alles Liebe
Bodecea