mercredi, juin 23, 2010

Fox and Strawberries

I went to Bains-les-Bains with my Bicycle this morning, and ahead of the road, saw a young Fox Cub playing with a mouse. The fox didn't see me coming in the first, so I was able to take this photo. Afterwards, it disappeared quickly in the field. Today was one of the rare sunny days, this year. Not really warm, but warmer than what we had. So I quite enjoyed this ride.
I am very used to go to Bains with the bicycle, by now. It doesn't take any special effort anymore. I wouldn't have believed that if you told me this a year ago.


The garden is growing as well. Finally, the strawberries get red and we can harvest them. Had a great bowl of Fromage Frais and Strawberries today! I could eat that for the rest of my life!

1 commentaire:

Feronia a dit…

Two things I love - foxes and strawberries!