lundi, juillet 12, 2010

Red Light

Today, I brought Benni and Winzy to the Veterinarian. They got shots against worms and fleas and their ears cleaned. The latter was very unpleasant for them and it was the first time I saw them terrorized, and whine in fear. It was heart-breaking. But It had to be done.
I didn't sleep too well at these ho temperatures and had a nightmare. It was utter dark and I saw two windows in two different houses, one having red curtains with a light shining behind them and another a lamp in it. I finally headed toward the one that has the lamp. Now, a shining lamp is a warning for danger in my dreams. And a red glow in the dark is even worse. I had such dreams before major negative impacts in life.
Shit, as if I didn't have enough problems by now...Just hope that maybe the hot night exaggerated the dream-imagery.

5 commentaires:

Sefarina a dit…

Oh oh, da bin ich ja ganz froh, dass ich meine Träume meist nicht deuten kann...

Durch die Tierarztgeschichte müssen die armen Katerchen leider durch, auch wenn es ihnen nicht gefällt. Am Ende ist es gut für sie, nur leider kann man ihnen das so schwer erklären.

Feronia a dit…

I think hot weather can exacerbate things like that. I'm sure all will be ok :)

Weidenfrau a dit…

ich denke da ähnlich wie Feronia, das heiße Wetter fördert Alpträume und du hast ja zur Zeit auch viel um die Ohren ... ich denke auch das alles ok aein wird..

Bodecea a dit…

Ich träume nur noch Quatsch. Aber immerhin sind meine Alpträume mit Wasser *g*

Diana Kennedy a dit…

@Sefarina: Ja, est is echt hart, dass man den kleinen nicht erklären kann, dass das alles nur zu ihrem besten ist.
@Feronia: a lot of people don't sleep good these days and have nifhtmares, so ys, I also think it is not as serious as it looks.
@Weidenfrau: danke. Hoffe ich auch...