vendredi, juillet 23, 2010

Rootless

The last weeks I had very little connection with JFK.  Only 2 dreams with him during July so far, which is a negative record. I know that there are times when he's kind of  "off" and away. I always accepted that for it enables warm reunions and the joy of renewing the bond, but now, it starts to get a bit soring. I am afraid that this is due to the allover stress which keeps me disconnecting with the spiritual world.

The inner breaking I had with my home probably adds to the situation. I do a lot of in-depth house-cleaning, not for ourselves, but for potential buyers. I am even starting to pack. If at least I knew where we will go. I could then make plans again. I really should learn to build an inner pole of rest and creativity, even in uncertain situations. My Grand-mother was very good in that. Home was where SHE was.


At least, Benni and Winzy do feel at home.

5 commentaires:

Weidenfrau a dit…

hm..diese Fähigkeit wäre jetzt schon sehr nützlich.. wenn du magst unterstütze ich dich auch gerne wieder mit Reiki.
Alles Liebe
Weide

Diana Kennedy a dit…

@Weidenfaru. h ja, DAS wäre ehr lieb!

President Snow a dit…

I really hope the stress does not keep interfering. My dreams have not been as I have wished either, but I've had some commotion myself in daily life.

Feronia a dit…

I hope that you can reunite with your inner core and with JFK soon.

Diana Kennedy a dit…

@Feronia + President Snow: Thak you very much.