lundi, août 30, 2010

Early Fall

I am slowly packing and preparing things for Basel. I will travel off next Friday. I am doing the necessary to hopefully have a computer with internet connection in Basel, too, soon.
Meanwhile I got me some graphic jobs to do and really nice ones with that! At least,  I will be able to buy me a new headphone - I already had a brand new one, but Winzy bit its wire in pieces yesterday. S'Okay. I hate to spend money for things I already had, but s'okay. Kittens will be little monsters kittens.

Its getting really cold now, fall is here. But I like it. The misty atmosphere of early autumn gets me reconnected to the spiritual world. I have increasing dreams with JFK and a more intense contact again. Therefore, despite of all uncertainty,  I am feeling quite well.

4 commentaires:

Feronia a dit…

Glad things are content in your world, Diana :)

Geier a dit…

Ich dachte Hasen nagen Kabel durch...
Gestern war so kalt das ich beinahe die Heizung angemacht habe, von wegen Klimaerwärmung!

Sefarina a dit…

Ja, Katzen sind manchmal so. Eine, die besonders geschickt im Zerstören "feindlicher" Kabel war bekam deshalb sogar den Namen Gismo ;-)

Meine Welt a dit…

Meine Katze hat mal ein Telefonkabel durchgebissen. Heute Abend habe ich die Heizug angemacht. Es ist gemütlich;-)