vendredi, août 06, 2010

I can't believe it.

I stated in my last comment that the buyer of the Toy-supplies understood that the Weapon was a toy. This was premature.
Today, I received a message from the buyer, stating that he read the German laws regarding firearms and was "not sure if he was allowed to own that gun and therefore I should send him only the helmet".

I really can't believe it. Was the action this mistakable?

It was listed in the action-figure category. It stated that the items belonged to my "former Dragon soldiers". Okay, I may should have indicated the size. I just assumed that people who look into this category know what Dragon Soldiers are, which size they are and therefore, which size the supplies are. It just never came into my mind a normal person could expect to find a real working gun on Ebay!
I am really pissed off. I hate to have trouble just because of people's endless stupidity..

3 commentaires:

Sefarina a dit…

Nein wirklich, das war klar und verständlich. (Und wenn ich ein MG über ebay kaufe, dann sicher keins mit abgebrochenem Lauf *kicher*)

Bodecea a dit…

Hihi... das nächste Mal halt explizit dazu schreiben: DAS IST EIN SPIELZEUG!!!

Feronia a dit…

Oh my...that *is* kinda dumb on his part!