samedi, septembre 11, 2010

JFK in town

Pretty good day - The Neighbor Lady, Mrs. Whitebeard, drove me to Epinal in the early morning where I visited the Gynecologist. She gave me medics that should help. This done, we went shopping and I bought me new drawing paper.
It was a bright and warm September day and I enjoyed the colors of nature, the trees that get more colored now, day after day. The autumnal Equinox, Alban Elued, approaches and with it, one of my most favorite periods of the year.
the Film is in its last stage of work: The scenes that play in the town. It sure changes a bit from the eternal dark-blue forests.
These part of the film will reveal that we deal with the JFK in another universe. Until now, the story could have played in the real sixties or fifties. JFK travelling in France on horseback fiction of course, but why not, it  could have been. But now, when we see the streets of the town, with the horse carriages and the clothings of the people, it will be obvious that this world isn't ours.

1 commentaire:

Feronia a dit…

Looking forward to seeing the film as a whole!