samedi, octobre 30, 2010

Home!

Yes, I am at home, in France!
Yesterday, I putted together an itinerary using the infos about alternate transporting available to bypass the strikes. It resulted in a 6 hour journey with Buses, extremely slow local trains and waitings at stations, but hey! I made it.
I will spend Samhain with mom and cats.
During my trip, I was amazed to see how many people were totally lost and in panic over trains that they wanted to take but didn't go. Well, it's not like they strike since yesterday only, everybody talks about it, so it might be a good idea to check out the trains on the internet before actually start travelling...
Anyway. I went home and discovered that Benni and Winzy had grown a lot. Boy, they are almost big cats now.

3 commentaires:

Dryade a dit…

Da wünsche ich euch ein besonders schönes Fest!!!
Liebe Grüße von der Dryade

Sefarina a dit…

Wie schön dass du es doch noch geschafft hast. Und das ist wirklich eine von den "Kleinen", in der Kiste? Die haben ja enorm Gas gegeben!

Ich wünsche euch ein freudiges Herbstfest!

Diana Kennedy a dit…

@Dryade: Danke! Euch ebenso.

@Sefarina: Ja, das ist Benni, einer der "Kleinen" er ist ganz besonders gewachsen.