mercredi, octobre 13, 2010

I can't get no satisfaction

My creative readers probably know the phenomenon: Sometimes, all what you produce seem to be not good enough. I restarted 3 times over the SAME animation. JFK running. It's not a task this hard, but for some obscure reason, I wasn't able to do it in a halfway acceptable way. This drives me nuts! But now, I think, the third attempt is okay. At least, I hope...
When you are working too much and too long on a piece of art, it becomes rotten. All what I aspire is to finish this hell of a scene and finally start on the next. Its like running against a wall!

3 commentaires:

Sefarina a dit…

Oh und ob ich das kenne! Ich lege dann alles beiseite und mach ein anderes Projekt und verschieb den lästigen Part auf morgen. Oder ich geh raus zum fotografieren, lese was oder koche. Danach bin ich so weit weg davon dass ich unverkrampft neu anfangen kann und dann wirds auch was ;-)

Feronia a dit…

Sometimes you can work on something for too long. Maybe start the next scene and come back to this one?

Diana Kennedy a dit…

@Sefarina: Ja, ein ordentlicher Spatziergang in der Stadt gestern hat den Kopf durchgeküftet und danach gings.

@Feronia: It's hard to work on another scene when there's an issue with one, because I can't concentrate myself then. But yes, I probably worked too long on it. A good hike in town did the job, tough.