dimanche, octobre 17, 2010

Strike!

I wanted to travel back home tomorrow. All was prepared and packed. But...with all the news about the strikes in France, I thought it might be wise to do a search on the net. And there - My train will not be in service. Strike! Did I say how much I HATE it when my plans are cancelled by third party?


Still better than taking the train to Belfort and then get left stuck there like an idiot...
Strike in France is about the governments plans to raise the age of retirement up to 62. Its 60 now. I would also prefer to be 60 when I (hopefully) will get something back from the considerable amount of money I have to pay monthly for my retirement. So I should be grateful for being hindered in my plans.

2 commentaires:

Feronia a dit…

In Australia, the age is 67. Great pic of JFK!

Diana Kennedy a dit…

The age is higher than in France almost everywhere in the world. Thats also the main argument of the government.
Yes, isn't it? I love JFK pics where he has particular facial expressions.