mardi, novembre 23, 2010

Free Shopping

Today I got the car.
In the Morning Mrs. Whitebeard had to drive me to Epinal for a visit at my Gynecologist. She was happy and surprised when I told her that on the way back she can drive me to the car-seller where I would pick up my Renault Clio.
The medical Visit was ok, and it was decided to keep on with the actual therapy for the next six months. Then I went for my medics in the drugstore and Mrs. Whitebeard drove me to the car-seller.

My first ride had to aim the next service station, for there was just a little gas left. (Never got a full car when buying one, did you? ) After that I went shopping in the mall. Boy, that was a great feeling - shopping in Independence, without the awful sensation of making someone else wait!

They announce snow for the next days. car driving will not be easy; but still more comfortable than the trains, which by the way, are on strike again. I am so much looking forward for he next Trip to Basel where I can spend my whole inheritance buy some working supplies like inks and brushes at the special discount day, they have on November 26.

5 commentaires:

Sefarina a dit…

Oh ein Verkaufstag! Da würde ich auch zuschlagen.
Und die Unabhängigkeit eines eigenen Autos ist wirklich unglaublich befreiend.

Dryade a dit…

Dann wünsche ich dir ganz viel Freude und immer eine gute Fahrt mit dem eigenen Auto :-)
liebe Grüße von der Dryade

Zachia a dit…

Allzeit gute Fahrt!

Feronia a dit…

Independence is a beautiful thing, isn't it :)

Diana Kennedy a dit…

@Sefarina: Ja, die Kombination Verkaufstag UND etwas Geld zu haben ist für mich extrem selten, da freue ich mich einfach riesig darauf endlich mal etwas Vorrat anzuschaffen und in der kommenden Zeit Ruhe vor diesen Ausgaben zu haben.

@Dryade und Zachia: Lieben Dank!