dimanche, novembre 21, 2010

Last Day of the year 47

Eve of November 22.
It is also the last day of the year 47 - My personal, artistic chronology being tied to the event. Today's the last day I sign art with "47" From tomorrow on, it will be "48".
When I look back in the year 47,  first impression is that had a lot of connecting-problems with JFK, him being away for many and long times. But when I read trough my dreambook diary, it becomes obvious that this is not true. On the contrary: This year was particular rich with strong and powerful dreams and inspirations. The problems of my daily life distracted me from the spiritual world; but JFK did his best to be as present as he could and as supportive as I needed.
We are often so ungrateful toward the spiritual world. Seldom really getting aware of what it does.

I wish you all a peaceful and quiet November 22, and a good year 48.

8 commentaires:

Feronia a dit…

Peaceful wishes to you, Diana, for the 22nd. There are some interesting JFK documentaries on TV here over the next two nights: "The Lost JFK Tapes: The Assasination" tonight and "JFK: 3 Shots that Changed America" tomorrow night.

Diana Kennedy a dit…

@Feronia: TV here doesn't show anything special. Some years ago, they used to show Oliver Stones "JFK" on that day. Now, nothing so far.

President Snow a dit…

I hope you have a peaceful day as well. He is so missed. I do love him so much, as I know you do too.

That makes me think though. I'm young, I should start keeping a diary of my dreams. Keep track of them and something fun to look back on when I'm older... nice memories...

Diana Kennedy a dit…

@President Snow: Yes, you should keep a dream diary - it is very interesting - especially as a long time experiment.

Bodecea a dit…

I wish you a peaceful day, Diana!

Sefarina a dit…

Dann wünsch ich dir wohl mal einen guten Rutsch ins neue Jahr ;-) und einen friedlichen Altjahresabend.

Diana Kennedy a dit…

@Bodecea und Sefarina: Danke!

Julie a dit…

a friend of mine asked on Twitter yesterday why some flags were at half-staff that day (in our city in midwestern USA.) the only thing i could think of, really, was this anniversary.
i didn't see the half-staff flags myself, but in a way it's nice some people (might have) remembered...