lundi, novembre 01, 2010

Samhain Day

It has been a very beautiful Samhain for us. We talked a lot, read the cards and it was the occasion to get thoughts together about our situation and how to deal with it. It did me so much good to review such important things with my mother in the warm and quiet atmosphere of Samhain evening. I am so happy that I managed to come home.

It has been a pretty hard year for us. The death of Gribi and the extreme increase of the hooning, making it the main subject in our daily life. The challenge for the new cycle to come will be to keep going on, despite of the pressure, to stay healthy; both physically and in mind. And to work hard in order to get us out of here. I am determined to achieve it.

4 commentaires:

Sefarina a dit…

Ja, es tut gut darüber zu sprechen wie es weitergehen soll, Pläne zu schmieden und sich Mut zu machen. Und Jetzt ist eigentlich genau die richtige Zeit dafür.

Julie a dit…

what is hooning?

Julie a dit…

PS: happy Samhain

Diana Kennedy a dit…

@Julie: it's an australian term I use because its an easy way to describe my problem with loud motorcyclers in my neighborghood. See:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hoon