mardi, décembre 21, 2010

A blessed Yule

To all of you a blessed an quiet Yule. The sun will be born again and and may its warmth be in your heart where ever you are and where ever you go.

5 commentaires:

Feronia a dit…

A blessed Yule to you, Diana. Lovely illustration :)

Diana Kennedy a dit…

Thanks, Feronia!

President Snow a dit…

I hope you had a lovely Yule. I don't consider myself a Christian at all (I'm more into spirits and nature myself), but my family is pretty much all Christian and celebrate Christmas and I can't help but join in with them. So I guess I celebrate both!

Diana Kennedy a dit…

@President Snow. Oh, same here. My mom is still used to celebrate on December 24, so this is the day we light the tree and unwrap the gifts. I'd say that Yule is not just one day but a whole season of days.

President Snow a dit…

Very true.