mercredi, décembre 01, 2010

Millie

Did a lot of shopping these days and I also bought me a new Video-Editing Software. It is very exciting and I am currently learning the program and its features. Now, its time to stop spending my inheritance and go back to the "broke as ever so watch every dime" mode.
Originally, I planned to go home next Friday, but it depends on the weather. They announce heavy snowfall. I hope I can go home though, because Mom told me that our Cat Millie is not well. She vomits constantly and moans. We are afraid that it is her kidneys. I should go home to take her to the veterinarian.
The news about Millie worries me a lot. I have still not recovered from what I've got trough with Gribi and fear it may all start again. Millie is 10 years old now, not as old as Gribi was, but not young anymore.
In the other hand, todays medics are pretty powerful and even Gribi had a couple of additional years after we first had to start the therapy.
The financial burden of an old cat needing a lot of medics is another story...

5 commentaires:

Bodecea a dit…

Ich hoffe, dem Katzi geht es bald wieder gut! Unser Katerchen hier hatte das auch mal, wirkte hochdramatisch alles, aber 2 Spritzen und eine Infusion später war alles ok, Diagnose: "Magen verdorben"!

Diana Kennedy a dit…

Ja, auf ne satte Magenverderbgeschichte hoffe / tippe ich ja auch noch, mir steckt halt noch das Gribi-Trauma in den Knochen. Jedenfalls muss die Tierärztin sie sich ansehen, da führt jetzt kein Weg dran vorbei.

Feronia a dit…

Sending good vibes and love to Millie.

caroona a dit…

Ich schließe mich da mal an und schicke Heileheilegänschen an Millie. Hoffenlich ist es wirklich nur Magen verdorben.

Diana Kennedy a dit…

@Feronia: Thanks!
@Caroona: Es ist immer noch nicht klar was es ist. Das Blut im Stuhl ist natürlich schon furchteinflössend. Aber derzeit scheint es ihr ganz langsam etwas besser zu gehen. Danke für die guten Wünsche.