jeudi, décembre 16, 2010

Pagan calendar

December is new-calendar time. I failed to make the traditional JFK calendar this year, I really did not found the time. But there's  a great alternative :
Sefarina offers to all her readers a magnificent Pagan calendar . You can download the 13 full resolution images on the linked Blog entry and then either print them out at home or at a copy-shop. A very beautiful work by a talented photographer and artist. The very right stuff for me, for sure!
Since I have no color printer at home, I saved all files on CD and took them with me, last Tuesday, when I went to  Basel. There's a fine Copy Shop in the middle of the town. Unfortunately, The afternoon I could spend in town was so overload with "last chance to buy them before Yul"-things that I missed the copy shop. And yesterday  in the morning, my mom and I drove home. So I will have to print out this calendar next time when I am in Basel, meaning in the beginning of January.

3 commentaires:

Sefarina a dit…

Vielen Dank für das tolle Kompliment :-) und natürlich auch für's Verlinken!

Julie a dit…

I like how the calendar has (at least seems to have) the anniversary of the Berlin Wall coming down.

Diana Kennedy a dit…

@Julie; Yes, this makes such personal calendars so much more worth than the usual ones available at stores.