jeudi, décembre 30, 2010

Yule Gifts summary

Yesterday, I received a package of dear Sefarina. She sent me some incense and scent goodies. So wonderful - especially since I'm pretty out of incense stuff. Incense burning during the twelve Nights has been saved!
Thank you so very much, Sefarina! This is a truly wonderful present.


The other notable Yule Gift was a new outfit for the JFK Doll made by mom. I especially love the Jacket. It looks noble tough its sort of a home dress. She also made his trousers and the shirt he wears under the Jacket.. Incense and JFK-Doll clothes are Gifts that are never wrong for me. This year again, I won't be of those people who run into the stores after Xmas in order to return their gifts or try to sell them at Ebay ;-)



5 commentaires:

Dryade a dit…

Ich wünsche dir und deinen Lieben einen guten Start ins neue Jahr und viel Zeit für all die Dinge die dir wichtig sind!
Grüße von der Dryade

Diana Kennedy a dit…

Danke, liebe Dryade! Dir auch.

OckGal a dit…

Aw! What a cute little outfit!

President Snow a dit…

Aww! I need to get some incense some time. That was so sweet of your friend.

Also, that was so nice of your mother! Jack won't have to go without clothes! Not that I have anything against a naked JFK, but this particular weather doesn't call for it! Haha!

Lovely gifts!

Diana Kennedy a dit…

@OckGal: Thank you very much!
@President Snow, yes try out incense - it can become addictive and it really helps getting in touch with the spiritual world.