mardi, février 22, 2011

Difficult day for Benni and Winzy

This morning I had to carry Benni and Winzy to the vet in order to have them fixed.
They are 8 months old now, and it was about time.
Like every morning they both came to wake me up on 7:30. But instead of receiving their breakfast  as usual, I kept them starving, just swallowed my coffee and a few bits of toast and then stuck them into the transportation cages.
Really, I hate so much doing this sort of thing. Reminds me of my own early childhood trauma.
Right now, the surgery is probably done and they are asleep. I can take them home today at 16:30.
Really, I can't wait to have them home again, next to the fireplace, feeding hem some extra goodies.

Shit, I WANT THEM BACK! NOW!

I'll update this entry this evening, when they are home.

Update:
They are home now. All went well, they are still very dizzy, tough.

3 commentaires:

Bodecea a dit…

Ich verstehe dich gut! Alles Gute den beiden.

Diana Kennedy a dit…

Danke - sie haben es soweit gut überstanden.

Feronia a dit…

Hope they are both returned safe and well now :)