mercredi, février 09, 2011

Western Front

After having been in Basel at the beginning of the Month, I can return there Friday. The landlord finally agreed to replace the old oven and someone has to be present in the apartment during installation. So happy that I will be able to flee out for the weekend. The Hooning here is worse than ever, because its now mainly during the night. And early in the morning, their dog starts to bark from 5:00 until 8:00, making sure no one in the area will get any continuous sleep.
Its not easy to work under such conditions. But I have to, I guess.
As for the Film, I am now working on some really tricky scenes. First time since I work on that project that I have this "hope it's soon done, because I'm getting tired of it" feeling.
While I'm writing this, I'm getting aware of the fact that I obviously don't have much new things to tell about.  So well, it's merely a way to say "hello, I'm still alive, thank you". :-)

3 commentaires:

Feronia a dit…

Sorry to hear the hooning is still so bad. We have a barking dog next to us too...:( Good that you have Basel to escape to.

Sefarina a dit…

Hier sieht es so ähnlich aus.
Zwar hat mich gerade mal wieder der Küchenwahn gepackt aber ansonsten passiert nicht viel ausser Arbeit und dass langsam der Schnee schmilzt...

Diana Kennedy a dit…

@Feronia. Oh, sorry you have that dog problem too.

@Sefarina: Ja, im Moment scheint die arbeite-halts-maul-und-sei-zufrieden-Zeit zu sein ;-)