samedi, avril 02, 2011

Covers: Round 2

I I worked a bit on the covers, here are the actual versions:

Nr. 1 A totally new version where I tried to combine 
the advantages of the previous two versions:


Nr. 2 Head of beast faded, but with lighted eyes.


Nr. 3 old version 2, but with the new title font.


Nr. 4: faded head, faded eyes, too.

13 commentaires:

Karan a dit…

Number one is my number one! :-)

I really like the dramatic setting, and also the fact that the face of the beast is not yet shown. Anticipation, yayy!!

Geier a dit…

Die ersten Beiden gefallen mir, da könnte ich mich jetzt nicht entscheiden.

Sefarina a dit…

Bin total für das erste, tolle Farbigkeit! Die Schrift ist auch viel besser und leserlicher.

caroona a dit…

1 oder 2, wobei 2 immer noch mein Favorit der Stimmung wegen ist. Ich sehe das auch so: Anticipation, very much yay!

caroona a dit…

Ups, 1 und 3, meinte ich...

Feronia a dit…

Congratulations on finishing the film, Diana! Great work! I like cover 2.

Zachia a dit…

Nummer 1 gefällt mir am Besten . Und die neue Schrift ist wirklich viel besser zu lesen.

Bodecea a dit…

Mir gefallen 1 und 2 beide gut!

:-)
Bodecea

President Snow a dit…

Of all of these, number one pleases me the most :)

So good to see you making progress on this! I need to pay more attention to your blog, keep up on how you are doing!

Dryade a dit…

Mir würde ja spontan die Nummer 3 (immer noch gefallen), aber in Sache Übersichtlichkeit, Leserlichkeit ist vermutlich doch die Nr. 1 die Bessere.
liebe Grüße vom der Dryade

Diana Kennedy a dit…

@All: thank you so much for bparticipating. I tghink I made my choice for #1.
I also came to the conclusion that showing only the eyes of the beast is best.
Again, you were of a great help!

Karan a dit…

I can't wait to see the film! :-)

Maria a dit…

I agree with the 1st comment :-) No. 1

liebe Grüße

http://design-elements-blog.com/