jeudi, septembre 08, 2011

Card set

I'm back from Basel and have a new load of drawing paper. What a relief ! :-)
Now that the Lune des Loups book is finished (I still wait for the proofread tough, so I can send the whole thing to the printer) I'm concentrating myself on the next project. This will be my "pagan tarot" card set. I have this project in the back for a real long time, with several cards already done - so its really time to finish it for good. In fact, its not a classic tarot with the classic cards just illustrated by me, its an own concept. All while some "must" cards are there like "death" or  "love" and so on, I tried to add some cards with aspects that I think are  not portrayed so often.
I have about 10 cards still to do and then I can print a first set and test it, to see if the whole concept works or if there are aspects missing.



7 commentaires:

Sefarina a dit…

Wow, klingt spannend! Ich hab mich schon jetzt in das Bild von Athena verguckt...

Feronia a dit…

They're great. Can't wait to see the full set!

Diandra a dit…

They look good!

Dryade a dit…

Oh, dann bin ich aber neugierig auf das fertige Set!!! :-)
Nun kann ich es natürlich abwarten das du es fertig hast.

Du hast wirklich immer wieder total spannende Projekte!!
liebe Grüße von der Dryade

l'actrice a dit…

Pagan Tarot, what a great idea. A version with even new (missing) elements. Exciting! You are on a roll:-) Glad you are not out of paper any more;-)

caroona a dit…

Yay! Ich hatte mich ja nicht mehr getraut, nachzufragen ;)

Diana Kennedy a dit…

@Caroona, Ja, daieses Projekt braucht echt sehr lange :-/