samedi, septembre 03, 2011

Paperless Week End

Yesterday, I ran out of drawing paper. We will drive to Basel next Monday, where I can buy me some new. But until then...2 horrible days without drawing paper. 2 days !
Can you imagine the Awe I'm going trough?
Ok, I can work on the Computer. I can make some animations, for I still have plenty of tracing paper.
But this doesn't help. Its the sole knowledge that I can't draw on paper even tough I would like to do so that is...is just atrocious. I don't know if I can survive this.



5 commentaires:

l'actrice a dit…

I can imagine how you feel Diana. At least you can look forward to a nice drive to Basel:-)

Sefarina a dit…

Wow, mir ist noch nie das Papier ausgegangen. Was das betrifft bin ich wie ein Eichhörnchen.
Trotzdem kann ich mir vorstellen, wie es dich schon jetzt in den Fingern juckt. Vielleicht findest du ja Freude wenn du die Zeit nutzt und etwas ganz Neues versuchst ;-)

Diana Kennedy a dit…

@L'actrice : Ys, right now I'm counting the hours until we start for basel. In exactly 24hours I hope...

@Sefarina: Ich bin so dermassen auf kaltem Entzug, dass ich gar nicht die Kraft habe "was neues" zu probieren. ;-)

Diandra a dit…

You definitely need an emergency paper stash. (I've got three. I'm a writer.)

Diana Kennedy a dit…

@Diandra: I had one, but used it too. In fact its because I finished the Lunes des Loups book - this ate a lot paper