vendredi, septembre 16, 2011

Rate it ! (please... ;-) )

You may remember when I was so frustrated because the entry of the Vosgian Beast Movie seemed to fail because I had no third party site about it. Well, some nice folks created a Facebook fan page and also did  the DVD had a review.

With these links in my pocket, I made a new attempt to complete that awful form - and now, a week later, YAY! I made it!
The Film is now part of the Imdb database: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2044802/

As you can see, the entry is still pretty naked. There's no poster of the Film - I can add it for USD 30,00. Will do so as soon as I can spare this amount. Also some credits aren't there, although I indeed entered these contributors in the application. I will have to learn how I can properly edit the whole thing in order to have Iris Karina and Wolfgang Mittendorfer properly credited, to name just these two.

In another matter, I need your help: As you see, there's a rating function on the site. I don't know if you have to register to Imbd in order of being able to give ratings or not, but it would be very helpful if you would give out a rating (these stars you know). I don't ask for five stars even tough this would be great ;-) but just being sincere will be fine. My main point is to show to the Imbd machine that this little film is for real and even a handful of people know about it. So thank you for every rating.
Of course, if you feel like writing a review (it's also posssible) feel free to do so, it will be greatly appreciated.

Why all this effort, you may ask. Well, with a reference of the Film at Imbd, it will be much more harder for journalists, TV channels, Publishers and others to ignore the Film and hence my work as a whole. It's that simple.  So the more this Imbd entry is detailed and good looking, the better.

5 commentaires:

l'actrice a dit…

That's really a great step! Congratulations Diana:-)
Your movie earns high ratings.

Feronia a dit…

I tried 'rate it' but could not see where on the page to do it???

Diana Kennedy a dit…

@Feronia: I'm afraid you'd have to register at Imbd - but it is free, so if you have a few minutes to spare, I'd be grateful ;-)

caroona a dit…

Called me Mrs Snail, but at last I managed to write that review. Now if someone could translate it into French, I could also put it on amazon.fr. It seems that the review has to go through a checking process.

Diana Kennedy a dit…

@Caroona: But this is great. Yes, Imbd probably takes some time to approve your review. I'm happy to see what it is when it is online. And ah yes: Send me the text, I'll make the french translation!