dimanche, octobre 23, 2011

Roadside Finding

At todays hike, I found this splendid Amanita muscaria Mushroom. Fortunately I had my Iphone in my pocket.


They are said to be a luck-bringer. Hope that's true. Well, the last time I saw some in the wild was in Germany, more than 15 years ago. 
Yesterday I finally got a replacement car so that at least, I am not anymore immobilized. But my own car is still in Thionville. Problem is that a lot of my working tools are in it. As well as an entire animation cycle I drew in Arlon. I really hope I can retrieve my stuff soon.


3 commentaires:

Sefarina a dit…

Ein wahrer Glücksfund!

Hoffentlich bekommst du dein Auto bald zurück, der Winter ist ja auch nicht mehr fern.

Diana Kennedy a dit…

Genau. Das Ersatzauto ist ja ok, (etwas ruppig zwar, aber ich meckere nicht) aber ich hätte vor allem gerne meine Sachen aus dem Kofferraum wieder.

Feronia a dit…

I love these! There are always lots of them growing here in winter.