samedi, novembre 26, 2011

Back home

So happy that I am back home again.
Surgery went well, aside of a few complications that resulted in much more and bigger holes in me than they initially said. It's like I received a blast with a shotgun in my belly. It's awful hurting and I'm feeling allover very weak. The communal Nurse passes every day to give me injections. But I am at home and surgery is over, that is what counts. I slowly get back doing some artwork, and I realize how happy it makes me to work on my projects again. Doing animations is truly what like most.

Thank to all of you for your recovery wishes and thoughts. It means a lot to me. The sole fact of being back to all this, my home, my friends, my art makes me happy and I forget the physical problems.


3 commentaires:

Sefarina a dit…

Es ist gut wieder von dir zu lesen, liebe Diana. Ich habe schon begonnen, mir Sorgen zu machen.

Komm schnell wieder auf die Beine!

Dryade a dit…

Schön das du wieder da bist, ich habe dich schon vermisst!!
Wünsche dir gute Besserung und das du dich bald besser fühlst!!!!
Ganz liebe Grüße und ein wenig Weihnachtsmarktduft aus dem Siegtal

Bodecea a dit…

Auch an dieser Stelle noch mal gute Besserung und möge dein "Bauchschuss" bald heilen!

Bodecea