lundi, janvier 02, 2012

Happy New Year

Well, I hope you all had a good New Year's Eve and a good start into 2012.

I don't know if I should write something like a personal 2011-review...

Best things that happened:

*Gaby came back into my Life.
*Minggy came into my life.
*Bête des Vosges DVD was done.
*Lune des Loups was done.

Worst things:

*Georgie died.
*Mom got ill with Herpers Zoster.
*I still didn't had the possibility to move into another home.
* Huge car problems.

Okay, guess that was it. I'm plenty of new energy for 2012 and will try my best to accomplish my goals.On January 4 I will go to Basel, spend a week of vacation.
I wish you a fine 2012!




2 commentaires:

Sefarina a dit…

Spät aber trotzdem: Ich wünsche dir ein gutes Neujahr!

Mögen mehr gute und weniger schlimme Erlebnisse auf dich zukommen.

l'actrice a dit…

You achieved a lot this year Diana! A very successful new year:-)