samedi, mars 10, 2012

Flecki

While I am jumping into my actual project, Issue#2 of Contes de la Maison Blanche, for which I reserved the months of march and April, my thoughts are sadly drawn away.

Its Flecki. Our currently oldest cat is getting weaker each day. 

To be honest, I knew he had "something" since a couple of time. He had blood in his poop. But since he showed no other signs of illness and obviously felt good otherwise, I decided not to start on him with force-feeding of medics, take him to the vet and all this. Because he extremely hates that. Its almost impossible even to apply these anti-parasit drops on him, for he would run away and hide days long under the bed. He even panics when I'm taking my own medics, in fear the pills could be for him.

He is not like Gribi who always accepted all the medics and enjoyed the moments of relief between two applications.
So I decided to let Flecki spend his last days in peace until he gets really bad and then, take a decision. This day is coming nearer. 
I'm not this close with Flecki I was with Gribi or Georgie, still, it hurts very much.

4 commentaires:

Zachia a dit…

Oh je klingt nach schweren Entscheidungen und nach einer harten Zeit für dich . Ich wünsche dir viel Kraft und bin sicher du wirst das Richtige tun..

Diana Kennedy a dit…

Ja, es ist sehr hart. Heute zeigt er klare Anzeichen von Leiden. Ich werde wohl bald anrufen müssen, auch wenn das so unendlich schwer ist. Danke für die lieben Wünsche.

Bodecea a dit…

Ich wünsch dir viel Kraft!

Sefarina a dit…

Solche Entscheidungen sind unglaublich schwer. Ich denke ganz fest an dich und die arme Mieze.