vendredi, avril 13, 2012

Back home

Since 2 days, I'm back home from Basel. It was not my happiest stay there, but okay...file it under "shit happens".
At my return, I was glad to see that Minggy is a lot better. The medics helped and he is playing again. But now it's me that has a terrible cold...pain in the throat, caughing and all that. Brr!

Nevertheless, I can present you herewith my newest Georgie Film. Although a lot of you already saw it on Facebook.


4 commentaires:

Magaly Guerrero a dit…

Georgie is such a sweetheart! I'm currently having a party about stereotypes and this wonderful Kitty definitely fits the non-stereotypical theme.

Dryade a dit…

Toll :-)
Lilli ist begeistert, allerdings sorgt sie sich ein wenig ob der Vogel nicht die Füße verbrennt *lach*...
lachende Grüße von der Dryade

Diana Kennedy a dit…

@Magaly: Thank you very much. Glad that Georgie doesn't fit a stereotype.

@Dryade *Lach* Aber ja, irgendwo hat sie ja auch recht, in Wirklichkeit würde es vermutlich verdammt heiss in dem Socken, so nah beim Feuer.

Sefarina a dit…

Der Kurzfilm ist wirklich sehr schön animiert und absolut knuddelig.
Werd schnell wieder gesund!