jeudi, avril 26, 2012

What a week!

Its a very busy and also hard week. My mom had to go trough a surgery on her foot. The surgery took place this morning, all went well.
During the same time, I had to drive home from Basel to France, because I could not leave the animals alone any longer. On the way home I attended the public service building in Weil-am-Rhein in order to deliver all the documents I had collected for my new Identity card. The person there was as nice in real as via Email. She also agreed to insert my Artists Name KENNEDY on my card, which is actually pretty cool. I'm looking forward to get that card after 4 weeks.

At home I found my cats and the rabbits in good health.
But not so our old freezer: It is dying a painful, slow death since days now and will probably collapse soon. Well, we had ordered a new one. Delivery will be tomorrow. Another reason why I had to rush home.Then, on saturday I will drive back to Basel. On Sunday I will travel to Lausanne where I attend a Postcard-Fair. And then, on Monday, I will pick up my mom and we will go home together. As I said: Busy days!



5 commentaires:

Zachia a dit…

gute Besserung für deine Mutter!
Und dir viel Kraft das du alles so hinbekommst wie du es haben willst !

Bodecea a dit…

2012 ist aktionreich, gebe ich dir recht. Alles Gute deiner Mum!

Bodecea

Sefarina a dit…

Oh, da hst du ja wirklich eine heftige Woche hinter dir.

Ich wünsche dir viel Erfolg auf der Messe und deiner Mutter schnelle Genesung!

Dryade a dit…

Uiii, nein ich mag nicht mit dir Tauschen und drück dir alle Daumen das du gut "durch" kommst.
Liebe Grüße von der Dryade und gute Besserung für deine Mutter!!

Diana Kennedy a dit…

@Zachia: Lieben Dank!

@Bodecea: Yup, 1012 hat es in sich, da geht irgendwie die Post ab. wäre aber gemacht, wenn Frau diese Energien nicht auch zum Vorteil nutzen könnte.

@Sefarina. Vielen dank! Alles gut überstaden!

@Dryade: Und ich möchte so oft nicht mit Dir taushen, Du haqst ja auch immer mal wieder viel um die Ohren ;-)