vendredi, août 17, 2012

Lots of incidents

I haven't posted for a while. This is due to the amount of incidents and unecceptected occurings I had in the past days and weeks.
I will make it short:

* My mom had a falling accident and broke the other foot. She had to go to hospital for surgery. She could leave by now and is at home in basel. I will go take her back to France By the end of next week.

* My cat Benni tried to pass trough the broken glass window of our main door and injured himself badly. He  had a surgery, too. He's better and on Tuesday, the Vet will tear off the threads.

* My car broke down Wednesday. Some employee from the thermal institution had to drive me home. And yesterday I could not attend my last cure day.  Car was fixed today.

Frankly, I am pretty exhaust.

Nevertheless I also worked a lot and will be able to present a brand new finished project right here in a few time. So stay connected.


2 commentaires:

Sefarina a dit…

Oje, was für ein Chaos. Ich hoffe alle Betroffenen erholen sich schnell wieder.

Ich bin schon sehr gespannt auf dein neues Projekt. Ist es der Film? Dann wärst du ja mit Überschall durch die Arbeit gezischt. :)

Diana Kennedy a dit…

@Sefarina,

FÛr einen Film wâre es wirklich noch sehr, sehr früh. Nun, heute Abend oder Morgen wird das Geheimnis gelüftet.