dimanche, septembre 09, 2012

Arte Binningen.

Arte Binningen  is an art fair that takes place near Basel since 20 Years.
A booth there would be way too expensive for me. But they have what they call an "art market" where Artists can display affordable art, i.e little originals, for free. Under the condition that their application is aproved by a Jury.

Well, I applied and this morning, got an email that the Jury has choosen me !
Yay!

I don't know how much, if any, I will sell of my art there. But being part of the show is already a very cool thing.


5 commentaires:

Sefarina a dit…

Oh, Gratulation!

Ich hoffe du findest viele Abnehmer. :-)

Bodecea a dit…

Glückwunsch & gedrückte Daumen!!!

all about owl a dit…

Wow, great success, hoffentlich auch lukrativ:))

Dryade a dit…

Glückwünsche!!! Und dann wünsche ich dir natürlich auch viele gute Kunden :-)

Diana Kennedy a dit…

danke für Eure Glücjwünsche; Ja, ich hoffe natürlich auch, dass das eine oder andere Bild über die Theke gehen wird.