mercredi, décembre 05, 2012

First month over


The first month with my Job is over. 
It has been a positive experience so far. My two colleagues are very nice. Both are very skilled in their own field and the three of us have basically the same idea on what our project should look like and this is a good thing.

We have managed to do all the preparing job so far and will probably go "out in the fields" this month.

Only problem is the heavy Vosgian Winter that makes travelling very uncomfortable. I had a hard time on the icy roads when I came back from work last Monday. The crest that separates Remiremont from my area is infamous for being very dangerous at winter. And it is.

Aside of that, I have some commission work to do, gives me some additional bucks. And of course, I am working on my projects, The Merula Dawn Film and "Kennedys Vendetta". Both Projects being still as exiting and thrilling to me, since I began them.

In the same time, there are preparing for the holidays to be done. Fortunately, I already have bought and packed up all Yule Gifts. But there are still a lot of things to do. 

2 commentaires:

Dryade a dit…

Mensch, das klingt ja als würde es nun endlich wieder "bergauf gehen", nach der langen Durststrecke :-)
Ich wünsche dir von ganzen Herzen, das es so weiter geht!!

Du hast es dir wirklich verdient!!
Lieben Gruß von der Dryade

Sefarina a dit…

Oh ja, Autofahren im Winter kann verdammt ungemütlich werden. Ich hoffe du frierst dir nicht die Finger ab und verstehst dich auch weiterhin so gut mit deinen Kolleginnen.

Auf deine anderen Arbeiten warte ich bereits gespannt.