mercredi, janvier 02, 2013

Into the new year

Another year is on and I hope you all had a good New years eve Holiday.

Have you any New Year Resolutions? Me not. I think I was on a good way last year so I will just go on with that path in 2013.

Since it's somehow mandatory a quick overview on my 2012:

Best Thing happened: Found a Job, found a Film Producer.
Best Thing acquired : Ipad, new Identity Card, New German Bankaccount.
Best thing I got rid of: Excessive Skin at my belly (Surgery in February 2012)
Best artistic / Spiritual experience: Aldo Moro

Worst thing happened: Lightning stroke Neighbors house and destroyed my electric infrastructure and lots of devices.
Worst thing acquired: A cheap Tablett Computer from easyPix. Did not last 3 Months.
Worst loss: Some Data on my PC after the Lightning impact.
Worst artistic experience: Comic Festival in Arlon. 

Wish you all a great 2013!





2 commentaires:

Johnny a dit…

Ah, I need to catch up with you. I haven't been reading your blog regularly like I've been wanting to. Things happen. I will get back into the swing of things! In my opinion, the good seems to be worth the bad for you. I wish you a great 2013 as well!

Diana Kennedy a dit…

@Johnny, Yes, there are times like this when we loose some habits and therefore mighnt not follow a blog as we dod in the past. Often we then catch up later. So glad to have you back!