jeudi, avril 18, 2013

New Cure!

Today I got the letter from my health insurance: The Thermal cure for this year has been aproved!

Remember last year, I had my very first thermal cure. And I was pretty sceptical if it would actually do more than exhausting me. Well, it did. This was the first winter with little or even no back pain.

So I can't wait to start this years cure, especially since experienced curists  say that you have to go trough  that 3 years in a row to fully benefit from the effect.

This year I will also get additinal treatment for heart problems. I am really happy about this.



3 commentaires:

Sefarina a dit…

Das ist wunderbar!
ich freu mich für dich. Du sagst mir doch, wenn es los geht? ;-)

Diana Kennedy a dit…

Auf jeden Fall. wann genau muss noch ausgemacht werden. Es darf ja nicht mit der Arbeit kollidieren. Die Kur bedeutet, dass ich drei Wochen lang praktisch nirgendwohin fahren kann, alles steht dann unter diesem Zeichen.

Aber ich freue mich sehr, denn es wirkt wirklich!

l'actrice a dit…

That's wonderful news, Diana :-)